Dutch translation + Add-ons For XenForo 2.2.6
- Compatible XF 2.x versions: 2.1 - 2.2
This is the latest version of the Dutch translation for XenForo 2.2.6 It also includes the translation of various popular add-ons. If you don't have these add-ons, no problem. You can just import this language pack. Missing add-ons will be ignored.
Managing languages (recommended but not necessary!)
If you want to use this language, but also want to keep your own customized phrases, I highly recommend to use the following approach. It is basically the same approach as the template system:
This way you can frequently update the language pack 'Nederlands - origineel' while keeping your own customizations in your own language pack called 'Nederlands'. To prevent your users from selecting 'Nederlands - origineel' you can toggle the switches as shown in the image above.
- Import the dutch language pack as a new language called 'Nederlands - origineel'
- Create a new language pack called 'Nederlands' and make sure to use the exact same settings as 'Nederlands - origineel'
- Make 'Nederlands' child of 'Nederlands - origineel'
- Now, you can disable 'Nederlands - origineel' by toggling the switch. This prevents users from selecting this language. They will only see your customized version called 'Nederlands'
- If you have any customizations, put them in your child language pack 'Nederlands'
How to update:
Import this language, overwriting 'Nederlands - origineel', that's it!
Translator: Mr. Jinx